Dismiss Notice
Javascript is enabled

started new vendor account and a scammer put a bad review

Discussion in 'Complaints & Reviews' started by therealjefe, Apr 11, 2018.

1. therealjefe

therealjefe New Member

Hey everyone how you doing out there.
    I'm THEREALJEFE A trusted vendor thats been in the game for years.
    My extended familia knows we don't play games with product. We always provide the best products at low prices.
    Please check out our new account on D and order a sample before a bulk order. We want to re-establish ourselves as one of the power vendors like on AB...
    As soon as we made this acct. Scammers jumped on our back trying to get us to release funds or threatened to write bad reviews. We refused disputed and they still wrote the bad rev.
    WE DO NOT FALSE ADVERTISE OR SEND FAKE PRODUCTS.
    WE ARE ONE OF THE MOST HONEST VENDORS ON DW. NO NEED TO SCAM PEOPLE. DON'T BE FOOLED BY THESE IDIOT LIFELESS SCAM ARTISTS. LOVE YOU FAMILIA BE SAFE
    DON'T be fooled by imposters claiming to be JEFE. Always be safe and be cool

Duey9781 likes this.
  2. Duey9781

Duey9781 New Member

ealjefe, post: 1312, member: 506"]Hey everyone how you doing out there.
    I'm THEREALJEFE A trusted vendor thats been in the game for years.
    My extended familia knows we don't play games with product. We always provide the best products at low prices.
    Please check out our new account on D and order a sample before a bulk order. We want to re-establish ourselves as one of the power vendors like on AB...
    As soon as we made this acct. Scammers jumped on our back trying to get us to release funds or threatened to write bad reviews. We refused disputed and they still wrote the bad rev.
    WE DO NOT FALSE ADVERTISE OR SEND FAKE PRODUCTS.
    WE ARE ONE OF THE MOST HONEST VENDORS ON DW. NO NEED TO SCAM PEOPLE. DON'T BE FOOLED BY THESE IDIOT LIFELESS SCAM ARTISTS. LOVE YOU FAMILIA BE SAFE
    DON'T be fooled by imposters claiming to be JEFE. Always be safe and be cool[/QUOTE].How do I place an order

3. Duey9781

Duey9781 New Member

How do I place an order with you guys

4. Greenstar878

Greenstar878 New Member

Humboldt growers not a good vendor

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Dream Market or any market in any shape or form.
© Copyright Deepwebnetwork 2018 - 2027 forums by xenforo.